The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

23 posts Page 1 of 2
Sugar Free Haribo Gummy Bears.
Read the comments.....

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Cand ... Descending
Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I needed a laugh for the morning, the comments are priceless! And, as it happens I have been bunged up on and off for a while now...............
Are these the same as fiber gummies I've read about? That's so weird that people brought politics into it...
Americans - they will do that!!!
OMG, I laughed so hard I cried & gasped for air! My family thought I was nuts...thanks for a great laugh.
Debs wrote: Americans - they will do that!!!

Yup. [gaff mode on]Like a pre-burial enema for politicians: moves 'em from requiring a piano case to a shoebox, not to mention the immediate improvement in global warming and fertilizer sales.[gaff mode off]

Thanks much julieathome!!! Absolutely the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. Fully expect to have sore abs in the morning but very much worth it.
Hey Debs, if you had politics like ours :bugeyes: (do you? I'm sorry I don't know) you'd probably bring it into everything, too. :wink:

Thanks again, Julie, I loved it.
I watch your politics with amazement and horror!!! Ours are just completely incompetent!!! Come to think of it, I can think of a couple who would benefit from some poo induced weight loss :wink:
Thanks, @Julieathome! I forwarded it to my kids, and I think it made my son's day. Just his sort of humor.
Hi:

I have tried these.

The comments are somewhat understated.

Excuse me.
Hi:

As I was saying.

I have tried these.

The comments are somewhat understated.
So they could be marketed as a cure for constipation then?!
Debs wrote: So they could be marketed as a cure for constipation then?!

Debs, doesn't your "If in doubt, brew up!!" tag line" imply that you've tried them?

:-)
He he he, hadn't actually thought of it that way, but yes!!
No I haven't and if I had presumably I would feel some brewing of an entirely different sort? :wink:
23 posts Page 1 of 2