The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

12 posts Page 1 of 1
How to add an Avatar/photo?
09 Apr 2013, 15:28
I am not very tech minded & I access the forum via my iPad & I don't know how to add an avatar/photo to my details? Can anyone advise me please? I have looked at FAQs but couldn't see what to do.
Thank you
Re: How to add an Avatar/photo?
09 Apr 2013, 15:34
No problem Isis :) On your User Control Panel, go to the Profile tab and select Edit Avatar. Here you can upload your avatar.
The picture needs to be 100x100 pixels in size (call me OCD but I hate having all different shapes and sizes of avatar, I like it orderly!) so if you don't have an app which can resize your picture feel free to email it to me and I'll resize it & set it up for you :)
09 Apr 2013, 15:40
If I send you my pic would you resize for me too, as I've tried a couple of times and failed :-(

09 Apr 2013, 15:55
Thank you Moogie I will try!
09 Apr 2013, 16:02
Hi Isis, there was a long thread about this a while ago - here, if you want to try yourself it contains some good tips.
09 Apr 2013, 16:25
Just did mine using one of the useful links on the thread just mentioned - www.shrinkpictures.com. Very easy (unless it didnt work of course) but I'll soon find out once I post this.
09 Apr 2013, 16:57
It did - but you've been eating too much catfood I think! :smile:
10 Apr 2013, 07:41
Thanks for sharing the link Haylow - I managed to get mine to work, hopefully :-)
10 Apr 2013, 08:08
Thanks for me too!
10 Apr 2013, 08:09
Thanks FROM me too. I was so pleased I'd done something a bit techy I forgot how to type!
10 Apr 2013, 10:14
I tried & got very irritated because my photo when reduced got all mushy & indecipherable via my iPad so I will just do without one. But thanks anyway.
29 Dec 2013, 10:07
:heart: booted for you Caroline :heart:
12 posts Page 1 of 1