The FastDay Forum

The 5:2 Lab

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Retweeted by Dr Moseley
Dr James Brown‏@JEPBResearch3h
Read my paper on intermittent fasting and diabetes/heart disease here for a limited time:

Intermittent fasting: a dietary intervention for prevention of diabetes and cardiovascular disease?
Makes interesting reading.
Thanks for that - looks interesting and I will read it when I have a bit of time. Dohpeter, may I ask what you are doing in your new avatar? Can't find my specs at the mo and I am thinking 1. dancing 2. directing traffic 3. semaphore message? Please :smile: enlighten me! Just looked at it again and think I,ve cracked it...that boy's thing, playing air guitar? :lol:
dhana wrote: Dohpeter, may I ask what you are doing in your new avatar? Can't find my specs at the mo and I am thinking 1. dancing 2. directing traffic 3. semaphore message? Please :smile: enlighten me! Just looked at it again and think I,ve cracked it...that boy's thing, playing air guitar? :lol:

Yes, perhaps we should have a vote on it. I was trying to dance, but I'm not so good. So to save embarassment I'll use one of your other excuses. Thanks :D
Sadly just a review paper but still good to have more stuff appearing in scientific literature.
Wow! Just clicked on your looking good icon - you are The Incredible Shrinking Man! You look fantastic - even your dancing is looking funky!! :smile:
carorees wrote: Sadly just a review paper but still good to have more stuff appearing in scientific literature.

If the M Mosley listed as an author is who I suspect it is should there not have been a declaration of interest in the published book ;-)
Can't find Michael Mosley as an employee of Aston University...
Twitter: Dr MM just tweeted @DrMichaelMosley: A couple of interesting studies recently showing that exercise (walking or running) in fasted state ie before breakfast led to more fat burn.
Hot off the press!
Didn't our very own nerds suggest this months ago? ;)
James Brown works at Aston. He did join this forum but I haven't seen him here for a long time...
Azureblue wrote: Twitter: Dr MM just tweeted @DrMichaelMosley: A couple of interesting studies recently showing that exercise (walking or running) in fasted state ie before breakfast led to more fat burn.
Hot off the press!

I wonder what he means? Did he tweet the links, or is he saving them up for his new forum?
Tweet was just what is shown. After all, knowledge is power!
Azureblue wrote: Tweet was just what is shown. After all, knowledge is power!

I bet one of our nerds has seen the papers. :cool:
20 posts Page 1 of 2