The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

17 posts Page 1 of 2
After reading the Excess Skin topic #excessskin I wondered whether any of the body firming/inch loss wraps I've used in the past might help to tighten some of you up :)

Thought it was worth contacting the companies - ActiDerm and Universal Contour Wrap - to see if they might offer some users a free trial in exchange for a bit of a review here & some free advertising on the homepage (which they may choose to extend, for some site funding :)). The aim of this is to find something which can help users with their saggy skin problems, and if that means another ad on the site, well I don't mind if you don't!

This morning I've had a call from a chap at ActiDerm who is willing to offer 5 sets of their Lipo-sculpting Wrap kits for users of this site to try out and review. He tells me that the product, if used properly, is effective at reducing & tightening loose skin. The ActiDerm Facebook Page includes the following video of a wrap demo session:

If you're interested in trying out the product for free, please watch the above video and be sure you're clear on how to use it, and that you will have the time to do a few wraps in order to review the product.

A few requirements:
  • You must be based in the UK
  • You must be willing to write a review of the product (before & after photos might be helpful, but not required) when you've tried it
  • You must watch the above video to ensure you use the product correctly
  • You must be willing to provide me with your contact details (name, phone number & postal address) which I can pass on to ActiDerm to send out the kits to you.
  • You must provide your own clingfilm ;) the wraps don't come with it!

Please respond here or message me with a bit of info about the areas you want to tighten and your dress size and I'll see who seems most suitable for a trial run.

First dibs to be given to these users: Swedey and Ballerina who already expressed an interest in the original thread. Three trial places remaining!
Me please!! Would help for the wedding dress!

I have been a size 16, and just bought size 12 jeans, so have lost a few inches all over, maybe not huge amounts, but I have noticed I seem to wobble a lot in the stomach area, and my arms.

My wedding dress is basically strapless, so very concious of the arm issue, and will give anything a shot. Also noticed that there is excess on my stomach, got a bit of a pouch thing going on

I'm in the UK (Aberdeen), and would be able to fit in a few wraps (hopefully before my next fitting at the end of June).

I am doing exercise, and while the muscles are there, the wobble is there too :-(
I would love to give this a go - saggy is my middle name!
MrsBod - sounds good to me, have you watched the video? :)

Brook123lyn - can you tell me a bit more about your situation (feel free to message me if you don't want to post it publicly).
Hi Moogie,

I love you, yes, I am up for this one, thank you. I would love to say that my body is a temple but the reality is it is more like a crumbly old ruin! My upper arms have been known to frighten small children, my thighs are no longer allowed out except under cover of darkness and the least said about my stomach and spare tyres (yes, plural) the better.

I have watched the video so you can ask me questions later. I shall e-mail my details to NOW!

Many thanks again,

Ballerina x

P.S. I am sooooo excited, you have made a happy woman very old, or something !?
Hi Moggie

Video watched..boss was out the room for a bit :-)
Thanks Mrs Bod - will let you know once I've chosen from the volunteers :)
I'd love to try this if there's a space left. I've got a lovely stretched out saggy tummy after having my second baby 11 months ago :0/

I'm a size 12
Thanks for first dibs! Haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, will do later or tomorrow (sorry busy) and will let you know if it's for me.
No problem, I told the chap from ActiDerm that it would probably be a day or two before I'd sorted out who was going to be involved :)
I would definitely try it!
If they ever decide to send abroad, I'm in!
I would love to try it! But i guess i am a bit late in saying so... and most likely too fat and floppy for them anyway!
Just a quick bump in case anyone else wants to be considered for this :)
Please remember to provide a bit of info about your size and situation.
Would love to have a go if possible! I am siaze 14 and would love to tighten my saggy belly, its like a kangaroo pouch!!
17 posts Page 1 of 2