The FastDay Forum

5:2 Cookery Discussion, Tips & Ideas

6 posts Page 1 of 1
The Fast Diet recipe book
10 May 2013, 08:42
Mine just came today! Everything looks so yummy. I'm very excited!

Does anyone have favorite recipes yet?
Re: The Fast Diet recipe book
10 May 2013, 09:33
Mine did to MaryAnn - but haven't had the chance to look at it yet - glad to hear it looks yummy - must go and have a look now.
10 May 2013, 14:31
I suspect I won't be able to find half the ingredients in Japan, but I'm getting better at substitutions...
14 May 2013, 12:25
The light weight cottage pie is absolutely delicious. It is for 4 people, so half was frozen for next time. Enjoy
15 May 2013, 03:28
Thanks, traceyh! I'm thinking of trying the pho tonight. I'll report back the results.
15 May 2013, 05:44
Made the ratatouille from the Fast Diet Recipe Book for my supper. It is very low cal and was very tasty and filling with the rye bread toast. Serves 4, so froze 3 portions (my OH won't want it for his fast day dinner.)
I am, watching out for lower cal recipes as my TDEE is down now that I have lost over a stone..... Also the cottage pie with celeriac topping was delicious! Serves 4 so froze half of it.
I will continue trying these recipes to get variety into fast day dinners. I am now finding it easier to do the cooking on a fast day than when I first started 5:2 knowing it will taste so good, but freezing will help time-wise. :like:
6 posts Page 1 of 1