The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Can someone explain 16:8 diet
29 May 2013, 05:35
Hi everyone I've been reading on the forum about the 16:8, but haven't come across how to do it and how it works. It sounds good. Sorry if there is a post, I just couldn't find it.

Xx
Thank you sooooo much, I shall read it when I get back from work x x
'Tis all ballerina's work! I only copied and pasted ;)
I've read the information about the 16:8. I think I've already been doing it unconsciously on non-fast days. I"m not sure whether it has been contributing to my weight loss. I might give it a conscious go!

Since starting the 5:2 I've lost 14lbs in 8 weeks! I've lost inches where I haven't before on any diet. It's absolutely amazing. I'm worried now that I might have eaten too much this week cos I don't feel I've lost. I still find the fasts hard some days, but have been amazed I lost even though I cheated on my fast days! I think I compensated though by being good on my non-fast days because I don't want to eat as much. This last week as I've said has not been good. I feel like I just want to carry on eating!

I have a further 2 stone to lose. Love this WOE and this forum is great.so thank you all for advice on this post and other posts. X x
Good morning Missy

I know that Janeg gave you a link, thank you Janeg, but here is the easier one I did thanks to Dominic's fantastic online tutorial

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5514#p57573

This easier, automated link can be found by going onto the home page, then inspirational stories then click on '5:2 + 8 hour diet + 16/8'

Good luck and let us know how it goes,

Ballerina x :heart:
Hi Ballerina thank you for your post. Unfortunately when I click on it there is an error. Was the link right?
You may also be interested in this current thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5557 :)
Not sure what is happening but it is featured on the 'active topics' at the moment, heading is '5:2 + 16/8

I have just looked at it on there and it seems to be working, good luck,

Ballerina x
Ah, Betsygr8, yes, that's the one, sorry, I hadn't noticed before I pressed 'submit'

Many thanks,

Ballerina x
11 posts Page 1 of 1