The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

48 posts Page 2 of 4
Maybe admins can put a donate thingy cause I know I'll donate to keep this site going.
Id happily donate, and I dont see any ads when Im on, maybe the NZ membership is still too small to count?
I'd donate too if there was a PayPal Linky or something :D
Thanks guys - I'd prefer not to ask for donations though. The ads cover the costs so I'm happy with that, why should you pay when companies are happy to do it instead? If you guys want to donate your hard earned cash maybe it would be nice to put it towards something truly worthy like Shelterbox or your local food bank or something?

Maybe we need to start up our own JustGiving page like Kate Harrison did with the 'Donate Your Dinner' campaign, to raise money for a charity of our choice each month? (or every few months)

Something like "Fast, Save, Share" or "Lose, Save, Give"? What's a catchy name that says it all - we're losing weight, saving money and want to help a good cause?
That's a good idea, Moogie!
Moogie, the ads don't bother me. And why not let Dominos help pay for this forum :lol:
I don't have any ads on my page, although I have noticed a lot more 'weight loss' ads on my Facebook page. I don't know if TML 13 knows Dominos Pizzas in Athens, if they are a multi-national company or restricted to Australia. Pizza is fine and there is absolutely no bans on pizzas in this diet, however I would draw the line at eating Dominos. Disgusting! Travesty of an honest food!
Of course I know Dominos.
Keep in mind that brands don't taste the same everywhere in the world. Dominos is considered the best pizza here.
I know I'm probably in the minority, but I do love a Dominos - they appeal to my sweet tooth - just the right mix of sweet and savoury - and I love their chicken wings! - but we'll only buy from them when we have a 50% off voucher, or it's stupidly expensive.
Moogie, same here!
There are BOGOF offers or buy one get the second 1 euro twice a week and we usually take advantage of those.
Moogie- have you had the wings with the Franks hot sauce? Lush!
Tbh, we have them once or twice a month, the local branch is a good one- the one by our old house was rubbish, really tight with the toppings!

Must stop thinking about pizza!
My new addiction is pizza rolls with pepperoni!!!
No ketchup so far. Will try it next time!!!
TML13 wrote: No ketchup so far. Will try it next time!!!

Cold pizza with ketchup is the food of the hungover gods - I ate half a Il Padrino pizza from pizza express on the train from Manchester to South Wales on Sunday- stunning! Was a squirt of ketchup away from perfection!
48 posts Page 2 of 4